Home > Developer Tools >MySQL 5.4.1 beta
MySQL 5.4.1 beta
MySQL AB - 118M (Open Source)
MySQL is a multithreaded, multi-user, SQL Database Management System (DBMS).
- A broad subset of ANSI SQL 99, as well as extensions
- Cross-platform support
- Stored procedures
- updatable Views
- True VARCHAR support
- Strict mode
- X/Open XA distributed transaction processing (DTP) support; two phase commit as part of this, using Oracle's InnoDB engine
- Independent storage engines (MyISAM for read speed, InnoDB for transactions and referential integrity, Archive for storing historical data in little space)
- Transactions with the InnoDB, BDB and Cluster storage engines; savepoints with InnoDB
- SSL support
- Query caching
- Sub-SELECTs (i.e. nested SELECTs)
- Replication with one master per slave, many slaves per master, no automatic support for multiple masters per slave.
- Full-text indexing and searching using MyISAM engine
- Embedded database library
- Full Unicode support
- ACID compliance using the InnoDB, BDB and Cluster engines
- Shared-nothing clustering through MySQL Cluster
- File Size:
- Open Source
- Jul 01, 2009
- 812 (All versions: 29085)
- OS Support:
- Windows 9x/2000/XP/2003/Vista
- MySQL AB
- MD5 Checksum:
Provides you the best software
BitComet is a p2p file-sharing freeware fully compatible with Bittorrent.
MPCSTAR is a full package of Video Player and Codecs.
CometBird is a lightweight, powerful, fast web browser.
MSN Messenger looks like you!
Adobe Reader is free software that lets you open, view, search, and print.
WinRAR is a powerful archive manager.